Sunday, April 7, 2013

Imagine, Believe, Achieve!!!!




I ran across the above quote today and instantly resonated with it. Shane and I have recently begun a new adventure toward success. I have to tell you at first it screamed SCAM to me. The more I looked into it and chose to have an open mind, the more it spoke to me. I have a peaceful calmness about it that I truly wish I could explain even to myself. But I cant. I don’t even understand it. I just do. I prayed hard about it before even bringing it to Shane, because I have always been the one to come up with these harebrained schemes to work from home and even when he sometimes didn’t agree with them, he still let me try them and most of them tried to help me make work. So to come to him again, was very stressful for me. I did it anyway. I just had a feeling, I still have that same gut wrenching feeling that this is going to be the one that works. This is going to be the one that I stay committed in. The one that we give our all too. Is it going to work? I honestly cant give you the answer to that right now. But what I can tell you is that it will NOT be because we didn’t try. It will NOT be because we didn’t give it our all. It will not be because we sat on our tails and waited for someone to hand us the information. I have asked myself a million times if I have asked it once….. Which is worse, failing or never trying? My answer every SINGLE time is this! I would much rather FAIL and KNOW that I did my best than to always wonder what would have happened if I had tried. My momma always told me that it isn’t about how many times you fail that matters…its about how many times you get back up and try again. So today, and EVERY DAY, I am going to IMAGINE with my entire mind, BELIEVE with all of my heart, and ACHIEVE with all of my might. I am going to TRUST with all that I have in me and WORK as hard as I can! I WILL NOT GIVE UP! I have once again piqued Shane’s interest. This time more so than even before. Even if this doesn’t go the way we have planned, over the last few days, we have learned some very valuable lessons that will help us in marketing our business. But most of all we have learned that Shane is an INCREDIBLE Inspirational writer….and he has decided that he wants to be an Inspirational Speaker. I think he would be AMAZING at both.

No comments:

Post a Comment