Monday, April 15, 2013

Days like this....

My momma said there would be days like this....days that things really didn't make sense...days that little things would happen that just made you want to shake your head and give up....today was definitely one of those days....but then there are these little moments that make it seem not so bad...moments that make you smile when you feel like crying...and moments that make you laugh out loud even if there is nobody listening. I am trying to make the best of the hand that we are given..... holding on to the moments..... like being loved on out of the blue this morning....going to a coupon class and meeting new people while learning new things....and then hanging out and doing taxes with the brother in laws gf....laughing so hard...telling stories and just relaxing....getting ready for vacation to see a piece of my heart marry her very best friend...I may not have it all together.....but together we have it all....I am so very thankful for this life I have been blessed with. Even when it hurts....even when feels like its all gonna fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment